Instagram Foundation: @greenhopefund
Instagram Acting: @chanshigematsuactor
Twitter Foundation: @greenhopefund
Hello, I am a Colombian - Japanese, that studied Graphic Design
in Jorge Tadeo Lozano University in 1997.
I have worked in companies of Advertising, Branding, Technology,
PR, Digital Media, TV and Social Work.
I am a good Creative, Graphic Designer and Photographer; I
am a conservationist with my NPO / NGO Green Hope Colombia
and Green Hope México, I develop sustainable projects,
reforestation and cultural projects with Indigenous Communities.
Also, I am an actor in movies and tv series in Colombia.
I have all the experience that your company needs to achieve
your goals... contact me anytime!
It will be amazing for me to grow up my career and give all
my best to your Company or Corporation.
I AM DOING NOW?
- Director and Founder of Green Hope Fund / Colombia
/ México. 2007 - Present
Non Profit Foundation / Reforestation, Sustainable Projects.
More than 13 years working with Indigenous Communities and
Local People to develop Sustainable and Ecologic projects
in Colombia and México. Developing social and reforestation
projects in the Amazon Forest.
- Senior Graphic Designer. 1997 - Present
More than 20 years working in Graphic Design, cartoon and character
design, advertising, branding, digital media & websites.
Please have a look for some of my work in this website. www.canangucho.com/chan
- Photographer. 2002 - Present
One of my passion that I have been developing by myself and
for my advetising, media and projects. Interested to share with
images different places in the world and why we must care and
protect our home. I have the experience taking pictures and
working in Clothing, Products, Wildlife and Modeling.
- Logistic & Film Production. 2006 - Present
With all this knowledge working and living in the forest and
amazing places, I have the opportunity to support Wildlife productions
to show magnificent of the Amazon Forest. I have the strenght
- advantage to connect with Indigenous Communities.
& TV Actor. 1995 - Present
After studied Graphic Design, I studied some Theatrical Arts
in the University, I discovered I have the talent to work
as a TV Presenter and as an Actor, everytime developing more
different characters in Movies and Soap Opera.
Please have a look for some of my talent and work in this
DID I STUDY?
• Graphic Design. / Jorge Tadeo Lozano University.
• Acting and Scenic Arts. / Jorge Tadeo Lozano University
/ RTI TV.
• Acting and Scenic Arts. / Edgar Alexen / México
• High School / San José de Calasanz.
• Embassy of Japan
Creative design, communication work, corporate identity and
(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
Creative Design, communication work, cartoon design. (UNO
Award. Anti -trafficking of Human Beings)
• Mercedes-Benz (DaimlerChrysler)
Creative Design, communication work, corporate identity, advertising
for Expo Show.
Angel Arango Library
Creative Design, web design, communication work, corporate
International, (Van Camps)
Cartoon Design, advertising.
Cultural Center (Nihon Bunka Senta)
Creative Design, advertising, web site, marketing.
Libre Fund, (Free Country – Fund against kidnapping)
Lead creative, advertising, corporate identity.
Street Victoria (Children Fund)
Graphic designer, creative for Kids Club. (Australia)
International - Telefónica (Walt Disney Corp)
Graphic Designer. marketing for movies. (Colombia)
Tri Star Films - Telefónica. (Sony Pictures)
Graphic Designer, marketing for movies. (Colombia)
Data Corp. (IT Spanish Company)
Lead creative – Graphic Designer. In corporate identity
and brand positioning. (Colombia)
- Terra Networks
Graphic Designer. Web Design, Terra - Telefonica Data, Marketing.
• Leo Burnett
Art Director. (Bolivar Insurance, Haagen Dazs, Toyota, Bimbo,
Mc Donalds) (Colombia)
• TV Presenter Children Program. CITY TV (Colombia)
• TV Commercials (Sony Pictures, Nifty Broadband Japan)
• TODOS QUIEREN CON MARYLIN / RCN TV. (Colombia) (2005)
• FLORICIENTA / RCN TV. (Colombia) (2006)
• EL SINVERGUENZA / RTI - CITY TV - TELEMUNDO (Colombia)
• LOS TACONES DE EVA / RCN TV. (Colombia) (2009)
• SIN RETORNO / FOX TELECOLOMBIA. (Colombia) (2009)
• LA TRAICIONERA / TELEVISA / RCN - FOX TELECOLOMBIA.
• LOS CANARIOS / CARACOL TV. (Colombia) (2011)
• PARAISO TRAVEL / TELESET - RCN - SONY PICTURES. (Colombia)
• LOS REYES MAGOS / CANON PHOTOGRAPHY. (Colombia) (2018)
• REACTIONS WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 / GRUPO AVAL. (Colombia)
• ADIOS ANAELISA / Director: Robinson Díaz /
Adriana Arango. (Colombia) (2006)
• UNO AL AÑO 2 / Director: Dago García.
• PA / Director: Harold Trompetero. (Colombia) (2015)
• EL PASEO 4 / Director: Dago García. (Colombia)
• Logistic for Wildlife Documentary.
Amazon Forest. Colombia Magia Salvaje. (Colombia) (2015)
• Focus Amazon
Wildlife and product Photographer, Photography Workshops,
nature & eco trips. (2002-2019)
• Canangucho Forest Reserve (Amazon Forest), (2009-2020)
• Spanish: Fluent in Writing and Speech.
• English: Fluent in Writing and Speech.
• Japanese: Level 7, Speaking, Writing and Listening.
• Proficient in MAC and PC Software (Adobe, Office)
• Professional Photographer
• Web Designer
• Radio operator. United Nations – Peacekeeper
Multinational Force and Observers (1991 – 1992)
• USB 1 Battalion FTO (Force Transportation Office)
UNO Head Quarters. Sinai Peninsula - Egypt (1991 – 1992)
• Autumn Moon Lantern Festival – Chinatown, Melbourne
- Australia (2002).
• Kids Help Line – Flemington Race Course (Melbourne
Cup) Australia (2002).
• Berry Street Victoria, Children Care Fund, Australia
(2002 – 2003).
• Green Hope Colombia, Presents for Children in the
Amazon Forest, Colombia (2009 – 2010).